ONLINE Program Enrollment
What You Need to Know
1. The pons family program costs $695, which includes one child and two parents (though only one parent needs to participate).
Each additional sibling costs $195. This option makes it possible for a sibling to also fully benefit from the program (e.g., receive feedback from staff about his or her brain development, receive answers about concerns related to that child, join the other kids in the group video chats).
2. While the course starts on November 5th, there is a two-week course preparation time just for parents, where they spend a little more than one hour (total) during each of those weeks to review materials. The kids join the course on November 21st.
3. Once you start this online enrollment process, you'll be asked to:
- Create an account
- Agree to the terms appearing in the class commitment and waiver
- Submit your payment
4. Upon completing your enrollment, you’ll receive an automated confirmation email. Please note that you won’t hear from us again until you receive our welcome email right before the course officially begins.
Please note that there is limited space in each class (so that facilitators can provide individualized support, as needed), and that class spots are filled on a first-come/first-served basis.
To reserve a spot in the upcoming online class, click here to complete that process.